• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cincinnati Bengals Preview

Jeremy Igo

Dang, you guys made me hungry with all this food talk!

Gotta say, Chick-Fil-A is in a different category than Bojangles, KFC, etc. Different type of chicken.

The true best fast food fried chicken is Chicken Express. If any of you come to the Dallas/Ft Worth or OKC area you MUST try it. They have the best tenders, hands down. They all have fried gizzards, which is not my cup of tea, but they're pretty popular.

Nutella is great. My daughter likes to put dollops on a plate and freeze them, then eat them like Hershey's Kisses.

This episode was my absolute favorite. I didn't stop laughing the entire time. You guys are fantastic..

Zaxby's. That is all.

Before kids, Thanksgiving. After kids, Halloween. It's so much fun watching my little girls have fun.

Again, Sammi Jo and I are likethis. 25 is just barely an ok age for a 41 year old, and is still kind of iffy. My girls can't date until they are 28.

I didn't realize this episode was longer at all. Time flies when you're having fun!

No worries, J. Bill and Moby have no game and we're just jealous of your ability to talk to a stranger like that. Props, Chief.

Can't wait for next week :)

Archived