• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBC Sports on Cam: "You can’t question the kid’s toughness."

gettlemanjack

Didn't cam complete passes to like 9 different players against the Bears? The lack of weapons thing is played out. We have enough weapons. Cam is getting down right surgical lately passing the ball. The had looked tremendous passing so far. He's making throws lately you don't even see from the very best of QBs. Cam is fuging legit.

We put an elite defense around cam, it took 2 years to build it up. We just got him a stud wr and will continue to build up his offense in the coming years.

with the next 3 years we will have a solid line for him a new runningback (praying for derrik henry from bama) and a #2 w.r

The best way to deal with footballisasport:

tFf96c8.png

I put that broken record jabroni on ignore like 2 years ago.

Me too.

FIAS is convinced that everyone is out to get Cam. The media, the league, and the people on this board (even though nearly all of us are Cam fans).

There are nuggets of truth in a few of his points, but when you blast your shotgun at everything that moves, you're bound to hit something sooner or later.

I don't think anyone questions his toughness.

I'd just prefer not to see it tested so often.

Seeing Cam run for his life during the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game and your post together are the triple truth.  I called my friend after Sunday's game and asked what did we learn today?  First thing he said was with time, Cam can dice up anybody.  I forgot to add I have to routinely talk him off the ledge after certain games.  He is a little sqeamish.

Archived