• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade for Morgan Moses?

ctrcat

I remember when there were lots of us talking about how good he could be!  I think I was very hopeful in his camp...

What a difference several months make...  Fact is, the rookies this year are playing like rookies by in large.  I think Gman made the right picks, and I think it would be wise for us to trust him to find the best players.  

It's a marathon, not a sprint.  To the state of our Oline, I don't think we're along in having a less than good Oline...seems to be a common problem!

but its not just one play.

this is cyrus level of just looking like the talent is not there.

these guys are rookies there's a chance they become better next year, I'm not sold on ealy yet but he could become beast next year, I also don't believe that there wasn't any guy worth drafting in later rounds that could have compete with bell or chandler

these guys are rookies there's a chance they become better next year, I'm not sold on ealy yet but he could become beast next year, I also don't believe that there wasn't any guy worth drafting in later rounds that could have compete with bell or chandler

i understand that. But i pointed out that evaluators are saying this is a talent issue. Not just a rookie mistake like the video in the OP shows.

but its not just one play.

this is cyrus level of just looking like the talent is not there.

If Ealy plays like crap: he's just a rookie/give him time/stop overreacting/we drafted him for next season. If a rookie OT on a different team plays like crap: he's a bust.

Either way, we're 5 games into their rookie season.

If Ealy plays like crap: he's just a rookie/give him time/stop overreacting/we drafted him for next season. If a rookie OT on a different team plays like crap: he's a bust.

Either way, we're 5 games into their rookie season.

see my post above.

ealy has flashed. he doesn't have a talent issue.

what people are saying about moses is that it is a talent issue. i even said the video that shows moses getting beat was a rookie mistake not a talent issue.

i understand that. But i pointed out that evaluators are saying this is a talent issue. Not just a rookie mistake like the video in the OP shows.

i understand that part i'm just for giving the guy his fair chance.............i was not on the moses train btw, just would wait until season 2 to pass judgement......we've seen this song and dance alot in the nfl.

see my post above.

ealy has flashed. he doesn't have a talent issue.

what people are saying about moses is that it is a talent issue. i even said the video that shows moses getting beat was a rookie mistake not a talent issue.

Agreed. Maybe Moses will never get it. Like I said, I never personally had a problem not drafting Moses specifically. The problem was more about not drafting a Tackle at all: that's always been the bigger issue.

i understand that part i'm just for giving the guy his fair chance.............i was not on the moses train btw, just would wait until season 2 to pass judgement......we've seen this song and dance alot in the nfl.

Agreed. Maybe Moses will never get it. Like I said, I never personally had a problem not drafting Moses specifically. The problem was more about not drafting a Tackle at all: that's always been the bigger issue.

i just really trust DG's eye for talent. The man has been doing it for years and years. I trust that more than people sitting here saying OH WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED SUCH AND SUCH!!!! I had my own personal thoughts. I wanted Hurst by round 4. He went undrafted.

it's ridiculous. the man is a pros pro when it comes to this. yes it would have been nice to draft a prospect like henderson in the 6th or 7th but the draft is such a crapshoot at that point. If DG thinks that such and such prospect has a better chance of making the roster and contributing over such and such prospect, i believe him more than anybody posting on this message board.

that said we need an influx of talent on the o-line because it is our weakest position group. Lets see what happens.

Archived