• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke blowing up the RB

Jeremy Igo

You wanna see a festival of error? :lol:

I was part of the crowd that didn't like the pick, though I didn't say much about it in this particular thread.

Kurb, though... :blink:

Me on page two.

I like this pick.

He's a very good player, he's going to be a stud.

*pats self on back*

Yea, that was a blatant tripping by 25. He held on to Luke's foot for dear life. Of course, refs don't call it.

But you've gotta love having a monster like that playing the mike. 

Great job by Luke and he was pissed at the end at 25 that he was tripped and thats the only way he stopped him. Should have been a penalty but no call.

Should have been a flag as well. The RB grabbed Luke's leg when he got blown up.

Thats what I hate about officiating now. Tripping is cool, but if you dont hit the QB in is belly button with out using your head or shoulder its a foul.

Tripping is defined as "Use the lower legs or foot to obstruct an opponent who is not the runner."

If anything could have been called, it could maybe have been a holding penalty, but if you pause it it doesn't really look like he even grabbed him at all.

Luke probably just letting him know he rocked his ass.

I didn't want Luke at the time, but I didn't know Beason was totally ruined. I thought he could bounce back and be our MLB of the future. The Panthers knew better about his medical condition, but kept it quiet. I wanted to go d-line, Couples or Poe after trading down. There was actually a rumor right before the draft that we were taking Couples, and he was my mock draft prediction. Couples met with the Panthers before the draft, and I read somewhere that the Panthers might have taken Couples had Luke not been there.

Ka'Deem is a legend here in Tucson. Unfortunately thats the first time hes had to block someone like Luke

Yep, being an Arizona grad myself I love the guy, but I was cracking up at that play during the game.

Ka'Deem is actually a pretty good blocking back too, I just don't think he saw Luke coming and wasn't ready for that truck to run him over

Archived