• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colbert muffs Staffords first pass

Mother Grabber

why does this need a thread?

The pointless ex-player bashing that seems to happen here is dumb. He is gone, who gives a poo now?

Did I miss the outstanding thread you just started when looking in this forum?

On topic, glad Colbert is drawing a paycheck from someone else these days.

And Srafford judt threw a nice pick 6!

You forgot that Cobert went on to drop the second pass....and the third..

Before the 2nd half, Stafford had thrown to Colbert 6 times. Colbert caught 1, dropped 3, and 2 we're just well defended.

All the time I was cracking up. Poor Keary Colbert. I really do hope he eventually finds success. If he starts playing better he has a real chance to cement his role here as Stafford (like many rookie QBs....or Delhomme) seems to have a tendency of going to a favorite receiver.

Next time, we'll be sure to ask your permission before we begin a discussion. You don't have to read the thread, you know...

It gets annoying seeing these stupid threads. It isn't like this is a first time thing, it happens with Foster, Jenkins, even Moose.

He isn't a Panther anymore so why do you care if he is still dropping passes? I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds success. But a lot of people here hold grudges and want to see guys like him fail, which is pretty shitty.

These types of threads just remind me of highschool.

It gets annoying seeing these stupid threads. It isn't like this is a first time thing, it happens with Foster, Jenkins, even Moose.

He isn't a Panther anymore so why do you care if he is still dropping passes? I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds success. But a lot of people here hold grudges and want to see guys like him fail, which is

pretty shitty.

And I'd like to read a thread without having a troll piss and moan, but I guess we don't always get what we want, do we?

He isn't a Panther anymore so why do you care if he is still dropping passes? I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds success. But a lot of people here hold grudges and want to see guys like him fail, which is pretty shitty.

Once again, the solution seems painfully obvious...don't read the thread. I'll bet you don't watch Tyra or Americas Top Model just because it's on, or complain about people who do as being beneath you. If you have something to contribute, by all means do. Otherwise, save your whining for your mommy.

Archived