• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SNF Thread Bengals vs Pats

FearTheCats

Reports of New England's demise have been greatly exaggerated....

no they have been terrible, on par with teams like Jacksonville. This game is more the Bengals beating themselves than the Pats beating them.

Why the hell can't Cam get protected like Brady in this league. Dude stand flat footed and wait for his receivers to get open all day. Even I could make a few completions behind that OL.

Because the Pats, and teams like the Broncos consider O-line a HUGE importance. Our FO does not. No, we don't ignore it, but we don't put it on a pedestal like we should. I'll say it again, O-line is one of the most important aspects of a team. 

BzOc2nZIcAABA8z.jpg

Gronk

Rob Gronkowski had one goal entering Sunday night's contest against the Cincinnati Bengals : Get Brady's back.

The tight end did just that with six catches for 100 yards and a touchdown . After the game, NFL Media's Albert Breer said Gronk was " clearly emotional " when talking about his quarterback .

"I'm going to make 12 look like Tom Brady again," Gronkowski said he told his brother, per NFL Media's Judy Battista. "And I went out there with my teammates and we made Tom Brady look like Tom Brady ... And it feels so good."

Archived