• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THIS IS SO HOT!!! Carolina Panthers Anthem!!!

kairo84

Great song, or Not so great song  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Great song, or Not so great song

• would you play it at the pre-game tailgate party?
    • would you tell your friends to tell their friends?
    • this makes me want to punch myself in the taint

i couldn't get past 10 seconds of it. i jumped ahead to see when it would get past the person talking with marbles in his mouth trying to say 'just like the panthers' (assuming that is what he was saying) and i shut it off after a couple seconds.

sorry...not loving it.

i couldn't get past 10 seconds of it. i jumped ahead to see when it would get past the person talking with marbles in his mouth trying to say 'just like the panthers' (assuming that is what he was saying) and i shut it off after a couple seconds.

sorry...not loving it.

Brutal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_dSAEaQ8Do

myspace.com/kairoglyphikproductions

I applaud your effort putting this together and posting it up for compliments/critique.

To the point of the thread, I don't think that at all fits with the overall vibe that is a game at the Vault.

To the song itself, the beat gets old quickly, need to change up the tempo a bit more, IMO. Did you make the song on your comp? It doesn't sound like hardware beats... might just be poor sound quality, though. The rapping is what you would expect from a team-related song, nothing mind-blowing. There were a few moments where all you hear is the beat and the "Just like the Panthers" loop, basically dead air for too long. Pretty much covered all of the cliche hip hop loops, though! ;)

Archived