• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

K. Short is a Monster

MedellinHeel

I wonder if Hardy will decide to resign with us for a cheap price considering how well we have stuck by him and paid him with all the drama that has came with him?

It depends on if another team who needs a de offers us a better contract then we will give.  I don't see him going supercheap for us.

I don't know about this game because I wasn't home when it started, but it seems like KK is not a starter out there on defense.  The staff made this mistake with Kuechly when he first started playing.  They kept Beason in the middle, and brought Kuechly on and off the field as an OLB.  We got to stop being so stupid as a coaching staff.  Play your best players, and play them for the majority of the snaps.  I see Star getting double teamed a lot of plays, so can you imagine both him and KK starting and playing for a majority of the snaps?  Come on staff, you can't be that stupid.  Put this man in the starting lineup.

I think with both Star and KK starting, we could more than make up for Hardy's absence.  I don't know what it is and why they don't start him, but they need to fix that pronto.  We could have an absolute monster D-line with both those guys in there.  Like I said, Star is still getting his double teams at times.  Short should be able to beat one man consistently.  If Johnson is returning to form along with these guys, man, the league should look out.

He is like Arnold from the movie Commando.  One man against 1,000 guys...unlimited ammo, pure destruction.  Maybe we should call him Matrix. (Please tell me someone here has seen Commando)

let off some steam, bennett

Archived