• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Madden 10 Tourney?

o803oVaDeR

Maybe we should have a Huddle Tourney on Madden 10. It would be Kinda weird with everyone playing as the Panthers, but maybe there is a way to have a fantasy Draft or use created teams or something. I will have the game tonight, got 6 or 8 people coming over to play, and it made me think about everyone on here playing. It would be nice for someone to be claimed The Huddle Madden 10 Champs. It would make for great bragging rights. We could have a champ on PS3 and 360. I have a 360. Gamertag is o803o VaDeR. Let me know if you are interested, and how we could organize it.

I would be interested in playing in an online franchise or tourney....I havent set my Live subscription back up yet, but I am willing to if people are serious about playing. I just dont like playing online usually because I cant stand 13 year old wannabe thugs talking poo all the time.

I guess there are not enough people interested. Maybe when football season really kicks off people will be up for it. For now if anyone has Xbox Live and wants to play look me up. o803o VaDeR. My son is always on my tag playing Halo, so if you see me playing Halo it is not me. I also love playing UFC Undisputed.

Archived