• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SwoleBones in Pass Protection

Jeremy Igo

I have no doubt he has the physical skillset to do it... question is does he have the experience in knowing where to be and who to block?

I really fear for Cam with this O line and inexperienced backs.

Can it really be much worse at this point? Would love to see him get a shot. Dickson has done next to nothing and isn't a very good blocker himself.

i-VfMNs5n.gif

This is what I've been saying...

This kid doesn't just block LBs, he manhandles them. Did it in preseason too. Why in the world wouldn't you play him on game day? Makes no sense. So, let's just not even activate our most physical blocker and offensive skill player. 

Zod, would love to know how the drill started. Looks like BWill started out on the left and after he engaged Klein, Klein cut back across his body and BWill just finished the block by pushing him to the right. 

This is what I've been saying...

This kid doesn't just block LBs, he manhandles them. Did it in preseason too. Why in the world wouldn't you play him on game day? Makes no sense. So, let's just not even activate our most physical blocker and offensive skill player. 

He manhandled him because he held the heck out of him.  That is 100% called in games.  

I like Williams.  Hope he succeeds.  But he really gets overrated/over-hyped around here.  

Archived