• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Minnesota (2-2) at Green Bay (2-2)

gettlemanjack

That was a good one but I think the last one he had with us was against the Cardinals when he picked off Kurt Warner.

yep he picked off a would-be screen pass.  the offensive lineman tried to take his legs out but he just sort of bounced off and fell down.  peppers just plucked it out of the air and jogged in for 6.

funny how warner threw 5 picks in that game perfectly mirroring the performance of another quarterback in a previous meeting.

Packers can't even shutout a team being lead by a literal retard

i was going to ask if you were a league rep or something posting so many official looking photos for every team in gameday threads and going to such lengths to provide stats and insights for games that have nothing to do with the panthers… but i guess not

i was going to ask if you were a league rep or something posting so many official looking photos for every team in gameday threads and going to such lengths to provide stats and insights for games that have nothing to do with the panthers… but i guess not

i think he said he is or was a sports journalist

League reps aren't perfect[see: Ray Rice incident].

Archived