• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL QB rankings for 1st quarter

CelibatePimp

With a different offensive coordinator Cam would be putting up much bigger numbers. Plus if he had a good line in front of him. Look at his freaking rookie year stats. He had one of the best statistical seasons of all time. Not just rookie year. He didn't get worse in the last 3 years. Shula is holding him back statistically.

Luck is a beast though. It's okay they can both be good.

Why do people get so insecure and defensive about Cam when Luck's name gets mentioned?  Give it a rest.

Maybe it's not insecurities. Maybe some folks are simply allergic to BS when it comes to Luck.

If Cam was playing the teams Luck is playing and racking up the numbers, it would be spun into Cam is earning his numbers playing weaker teams. As a matter of fact, most of you Panthers fans would be joining those dismissing Cam's numbers as not really counting.

I dare u to tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Last season was a perfect example.

The insecurity on this forum regarding Cam Newton is hilarious.

I am not a particularly big Luck fan, but you have to give the kid his due. 

There is not a GM in the league would would take Cam Newton over Andrew Luck at this point in their careers.

They are on different trajectories. 

Cam Newton has thrown for 300+ yards 4 times in his last 47 games.

Andrew Luck has thrown for 300+ yards in 5 of his last 6 games.

As well as Newton has played this year...his stats are basically identical to Brian Hoyer's. 

That's not a knock, its just a fact. 

LOL...Have u ever thought that the games for these two guys are more design to suit their team and not just them?

Yeah, throw around numbers while ignoring the reality, 

Maybe it's not insecurities. Maybe some folks are simply allergic to BS when it comes to Luck.

If Cam was playing the teams Luck is playing and racking up the numbers, it would be spun into Cam is earning his numbers playing weaker teams. As a matter of fact, most of you Panthers fans would be joining those dismissing Cam's numbers as not really counting.

I dare u to tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Last season was a perfect example.

All is see is If..if...if

It is what it is man.  Cam Newton is a member of the Panthers and Luck is not.  He plays who he plays and unless they get traded,  hypotheticals are moot.

You dare me? LMFAO man please go head somewhere.

I am not getting into the debate of who is better but with regards to yards, Luck does throw more than Cam and it could be scheme. Cam is averaging 31att/g with Luck 42att/g.

Luck is averaging 326 yds/g with Cam averaging 242 yds/g. Cam is at 7.7yds/att and Luck at 7.8. The difference in attempts is 11. If Cam added those 11 extra attempts at his average of 7.7/att, he would obviously be over 300 yds easily per game.

Don't talk common sense to someone who simply want folks to judge everything at face value. 

When both QBs are accessed on equal playing field, u would see the truth. Everything Cam does is never good enough with the media and way to many Panthers fans. He needs to do this or that before he can convince anyone. Luck simply has to throw a ball and let his receivers do their job and he's the best thing since slice bread.

It's funny how Luck can do everything Cam can but Cam isn't good as Luck thanks to a lot of manipulation....Hmmmm, where have I heard that before.

The more we pretend to change is the more we remain the same. 

Bingo.

I'm so sick of hearing about Luck's precision and IQ when Cam is the 'dumbass' that has zero turnovers so far this season. As you pointed out too, Cam is injured, has a crappy OL and no running game either. What's Luck's excuse?

He doesn't have one, 50% Cam is just Better than 100% Luck.

People downplay Cam's ability to pass... But he's one of the best in the league. He has a rocket for an arm and has yet to throw an interception this year.

Even with the crappy offensive line and 2 nagging injuries, he still remains calm and aware enough to not throw INTs. I'd choose him any day of the week.

I will say this about the Colts, they come out and try and score as many points as possible. They are not worried about ball control/controlling the clock. They are looking to put 7 on you at any given moment. Cant say that about this team and our coaches. A teams philosophy will always tie in to how a QB performs and we dont let are QB be WHO he is.

That is the one thing i will never like about Rivera as long as he is here.

He doesn't have one, 50% Cam is just Better than 100% Luck.

People downplay Cam's ability to pass... But he's one of the best in the league. He has a rocket for an arm and has yet to throw an interception this year.

Even with the crappy offensive line and 2 nagging injuries, he still remains calm and aware enough to not throw INTs. I'd choose him any day of the week.

Come on now dude that's just silly

Archived