• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL QB rankings for 1st quarter

CelibatePimp

The insecurity on this forum regarding Cam Newton is hilarious.

I am not a particularly big Luck fan, but you have to give the kid his due. 

There is not a GM in the league would would take Cam Newton over Andrew Luck at this point in their careers.

They are on different trajectories. 

Cam Newton has thrown for 300+ yards 4 times in his last 47 games.

Andrew Luck has thrown for 300+ yards in 5 of his last 6 games.

As well as Newton has played this year...his stats are basically identical to Brian Hoyer's. 

That's not a knock, its just a fact. 

There is not a GM in the league would would take Cam Newton over Andrew Luck at this point in their careers.

As well as Newton has played this year...his stats are basically identical to Brian Hoyer's. 

I am not getting into the debate of who is better but with regards to yards, Luck does throw more than Cam and it could be scheme. Cam is averaging 31att/g with Luck 42att/g.

Luck is averaging 326 yds/g with Cam averaging 242 yds/g. Cam is at 7.7yds/att and Luck at 7.8. The difference in attempts is 11. If Cam added those 11 extra attempts at his average of 7.7/att, he would obviously be over 300 yds easily per game.

I am not getting into the debate of who is better but with regards to yards, Luck does throw more than Cam and it could be scheme. Cam is averaging 31att/g with Luck 42att/g.

Luck is averaging 326 yds/g with Cam averaging 242 yds/g. Cam is at 7.7yds/att and Luck at 7.8. The difference in attempts is 11. If Cam added those 11 extra attempts at his average of 7.7/att, he would obviously be over 300 yds easily per game.

Shots fired!! Shots fired!!!

How about this little stat?

The only QB to have more combined TDs, in their first 3 years, than Cam is Dan Marino...

I'll take Cam.

In what sense? :lol:

They're incredibly even at this point. I'm sorry but Cam isn't reckless enough to throw 7 interceptions in back to back games.

He's suffering from 2 different injuries and has arguably one of the worst offensive lines in the league, and he has absolutely 0 INTs.

So I agree.

Archived