• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera says Charles Johnson will play Sunday

Jeremy Igo

the guy needs to start earning that big fat paycheck. he's done nothing this year to warrant that money. it's like having peppers back.

it's bad enough we are wasting that $15mil or whatever on a guy who isnt playing because he refused to get his off the field life under control. i'd hate to see the two guys getting 21% of our total cap and 50% of the cap spent on defense miss games at the same time. it's bad enough that the one guy who hasn't been missing games is underperforming.

the guy needs to start earning that big fat paycheck. he's done nothing this year to warrant that money. it's like having peppers back.

it's bad enough we are wasting that $15mil or whatever on a guy who isnt playing because he refused to get his off the field life under control. i'd hate to see the two guys getting 21% of our total cap and 50% of the cap spent on defense miss games at the same time. it's bad enough that the one guy who hasn't been missing games is underperforming.

Peppers earned his entire franchise tender on SNF, as far as I'm concerned. Stadium was 75% "Favre" jerseys and watching Peppers singlehandedly rip Brett a new asshole and shut those losers up was worth every penny.

Peppers earned his entire franchise tender on SNF, as far as I'm concerned. Stadium was 75% "Favre" jerseys and watching Peppers singlehandedly rip Brett a new asshole and shut those losers up was worth every penny.

sounds like his whole career. a couple plays a game he would be spectacular, but the rest kind of invisible....and that was in the years he wasn't taking off (fortunately it was really just one or two years he was non-existent).

my hope is that we don't see that nonexistent stuff from CJ more than we have so far this year.

Archived