• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fozzy is practicing.....

Jeremy Igo

Our D has 3 starters (CJ, Cole, and White) out.  That is not a recipe for success for a team that's been struggling already.  Yes, I know technically White was demoted.

We are going to need the offense to shred the clock with our defensive depth decimated.  

:shudders:

Probably not this season.

I understand they like what they have in the WR4 and WR5 with Philly and Bersin, but I feel like a roster spot would be well used just for Hill to be on the field for 2 or 3 snaps running full speed down the sideline. That speed would cause a matchup nightmare for opposing defenses lined up across from KB and Olsen who each require safety help on their own.

WAKA WAKAAAA!

With as much time as I spend on the Huddle, it's hard to believe that any significant topic is missed. Apparently though, it's happened, as I have no idea what the WAKA WAKAAA references are about.

Somebody help a brother out. I feel like the only person at the party missing out on a good joke.

With as much time as I spend on the Huddle, it's hard to believe that any significant topic is missed. Apparently though, it's happened, as I have no idea what the WAKA WAKAAA references are about.

Somebody help a brother out. I feel like the only person at the party missing out on a good joke.

Fozzie Bear, from the muppets, says Wakka Wakka!

Archived