• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time To Focus Our Attention On Da Bears

chknwing

No pass rush + trying to cover Marshall, Jeffery , Bennett.....and Forte out of the backfield?

Bears have best WR duo in the league paired with one the most well rounded RBs. Tough task for a struggling D

Not really, if the defense stops the run like last year they will control the game. 

The Offense can put up drives, but the redzone play calling is killing us along with stupid mental mistakes. This O can put up points and Chicago's D is about same as Detroit. 

Panthers 31 - Bears 17

Honestly, this is a very winnable game. People may look at box scores and see blowouts, but literally everything went against us against Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

The 12 men penalty, a bounce into Steve Smith's hands when his route had him no where even near the play and he broke off, multiple awful spots by the refs that lead to 1st and 10's instead of 3rd and shorts for the opposing offense. Everything went wrong.

I don't expect that to happen 3 games in a row.

Honestly, this is a very winnable game. People may look at box scores and see blowouts, but literally everything went against us against Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

The 12 men penalty, a bounce into Steve Smith's hands when his route had him no where even near the play and he broke off, multiple awful spots by the refs that lead to 1st and 10's instead of 3rd and shorts for the opposing offense. Everything went wrong.

I don't expect that to happen 3 games in a row.

We also owe those SOBs and finally get them at home again after seemingly always going there. Panthers win at home, falcons lose @NYG and we're one game up with the current tiebreakers.

As an organization, we've been Forte's bitch for so long we have his picture tattooed on our ass. Couple that with the fact that my fat ass could probably average 3.5 YPC on the Panthers D right now and ugh.

C'mon Panthers, please get right.

this one is gonna get ugly.  our defense is absolutely awful right now.  we didn't lay a pinky on flacco sunday.  if that continues to happen ANY nfl qb will tear you up.  I fully expect Cutler to have all day and guys like Alshon and Marshall will shred us.  I expect Cam to have a good game but won't be able to do enough to keep us in it because the line is too bad.  41-21 Bears

Archived