• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time To Focus Our Attention On Da Bears

chknwing

No pass rush + trying to cover Marshall, Jeffery , Bennett.....and Forte out of the backfield?

Bears have best WR duo in the league paired with one the most well rounded RBs. Tough task for a struggling D

The Bears also have one of the Worst Defenses in the league.... 

If we can channel any of our Defense from last year/ first two games we SHOULD win. But who the hell knows after the last two weeks poo shows. 

I like Norman but I remember what happened last time he was on Marshall. I think Norman matches up on Jeffery better. Cason seems a bit more physical and might do better with Marshall - of course I'm sure he will get penalized a few times. The only way we beat them is if our pass rush shows up. I hope Frank comes out with something to prove.

Well the good news is Chicago's defense isn't very scary.  Jared Allen doesn't seem to be as disruptive (0 sacks, 1 TFL through 4 games) and I don't know if anyone on their defensive line commands a double team consistently.  This could be a good confidence booster for our offensive line after they've been dominated the past 2 weeks.

Hopefully getting Alexander back this week can provide a spark for the defense.

Sad to see so many already conceding to the Bears.

I think this is a very winnable game.

Oh I haven't conceded the game.

As long as Cam is our QB....I will always believe we have a shot. But Cam is gonna have to be more Cam like. I feel that is coming soon.

We also don't know what Frank will bring. One player on a DL can alter the entire DL IMO.

But they are gonna make plays on us and big ones unless something changes.

I like Norman but I remember what happened last time he was on Marshall. I think Norman matches up on Jeffery better. Cason seems a bit more physical and might do better with Marshall - of course I'm sure he will get penalized a few times. The only way we beat them is if our pass rush shows up. I hope Frank comes out with something to prove.

Coach dumbassery to the tune of 'we wanted to make them systematically beat us' is what happened last time.

Interesting note on Josh Norman.

Chicago was the game he he officially got on the radar as not a mentally good football player. Jay Cutler will remember that. Hope Norman has improved his inside slant coverage.....bc Cutler is going to attack it and then go over his head

Archived