• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time To Focus Our Attention On Da Bears

chknwing

No pass rush + trying to cover Marshall, Jeffery , Bennett.....and Forte out of the backfield?

Bears have best WR duo in the league paired with one the most well rounded RBs. Tough task for a struggling D

They've got issues too. Blasted in their last game to a Packers team that had looked like chit and lost to EJ Manuel (who's now holding a clipboard) at home. No excuses. We need and I expect will get, this win.

The Panthers from week 1 and 2 have a very good chance of beating da Bears.  On the flip side, if we the same Panthers of the last two weeks, we're doomed.

Got to run block better.  Got to keep the LBs free to make plays.  Go back to playing Panther football, and we can beat the Bears...

It's pretty simple there.  I hope that the team sits down and has a good long look at what we were doing wrong, fixes it, and physically beat the Bears.  Hopefully we'll be 3-2 next Monday instead of 2-3.

I saw the last 2 as winnable games as well and then the games happened........

We just had 2 games in a row where all 3 phases of the game haven't showed up.  It's frustrating to me because no matter the atrocious line play,  Cam has played really well when he has time.  

If our running game/defense show up and our special teams doesn't turn the ball over we can win this game.  However if we aren't going to have any semblance of a running game then it's going to be a long day.......again.

We're definitely capable of beating this bears team. But this team has given me no reason to think that they will.

Chicago is alot like Detroit so we'll need a strong game from our secondary and that doesn't make me feel overly confident.

I wonder if the Bears will stick the rookie on our rookie. A Fuller/Benjamin matchup could be fun to watch.

Archived