• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A No Call That Bothers Me. WTF Refs

chknwing

To be honest that Geno call looks like BS as well.  I believe those Out of Bounds calls should be specific to when someone does a dirty hit. Geno was CLEARLY tight roping the sideline nearly getting the first down in a very tight game, as a Coach I wouldn't be mad at my player at all.

The only case I could make for giving the Ravens a penalty on ours is Cam was legitimately running directly to the sideline, no diagonal movement involved (in a way I've never actually seen.)

It didn't look like a late hit out of bounds B&W was already contacted with him as he was still in bounds and followed thru with the tackle.

Now when he is wrapped up and goes out of bounds and then 5 yards out if bounds they put the player (no matter cam or anyone else) on the ground hard (steelers games last week) that I don't understand.

I never saw anyone talk about it but it looked like Jacoby Jones touched a ball near the goal line and then downed it in the end zone. If the touch happened outside of the end zone, that was a safety. I never saw anyone talk about it nor Ron challenge it.

I saw that at the stadium. But was on the other end of the field from where that happened. So I can't say it was over the line.

Archived