• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Press Conference at 12:30

chknwing

I'm starting to get nervous that Ron is becoming the kind of coach that scapegoats certain players instead of laying in to everybody that deserves it. I mean, our oline coach shouldn't have a job, and neither should anyone on the oline outside of Kalil who btw also looks like poo out there.

Yet I never hear him talk about how they are ass and need to step up, or see him reaming them on the sidelines.

Granted I'm not at the games though so maybe he is and I just don't see it.

U mean he's not like the Steelers' coach, who simply ripped his team a new for losing yesterday?  He said they played very "undisciplined?"

Yeah, u're right. Rivera seems to play to the whips of the media. He pussy foots around the real issues of this team. Last season, when they were calling for his job, he put on his man pants and handled the team's business.

It seems like he took off those man's pants.

"I know I said that last week but I really mean this time.  I promise.  Scouts honor."

Must admit that is exactly what they did. The problem was, it didn't seem as if they watched a tape of the Ravens. They simply went from one extreme to the other. The idea of mixing up plays when need be must confuse the coaches. 

Here is an FYI to this team, when u have become so predictable, other teams, no matter their own skill level, will beat u. Predictable teams will always struggle because it's not easy for them to adjust.

Embarrassing, dude's a 4th stringer on most other NFL teams.....if he'd even have a job.

I disagree.  I think he's been doing well when he's out there.  

Either way I just hope he balls.  And Cason needs to play better.

Must admit that is exactly what they did. The problem was, it didn't seem as if they watched a tape of the Ravens. They simply went from one extreme to the other. The idea of mixing up plays when need be must confuse the coaches. 

Here is an FYI to this team, when u have become so predictable, other teams, no matter their own skill level, will beat u. Predictable teams will always struggle because it's not easy for them to adjust.

There is a certain part of football where you have to be able to impose your will on your opponent. That's the part where you say "you know we're gonna run it, but we're gonna run it anyways and still be successful." That's part of the reason Peyton has struggled in the playoffs, because he adjusts so much that the defense is able to dictate how the game will be played.

Unfortunately, we don't have the personnel to impose our will on our opponents because our o-line is just garbage. I think the coaches are still trying to show faith in their players and not abandon ship, but some of these players just can't cut it no matter how much confidence you try to give them. I think this is a damned if we do, damned if we don't situation: it's just too late to become a west-coast offense, and our o-line isn't capable of executing what we want to do.

Archived