• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Press Conference at 12:30

chknwing

That said I am much more concerned with Cason.  My boy warned me from the Charger days that he gets torched.  I hope that doesn't continue.

Don't get your hopes up, cause it will

Far as coverage White > Cason, so I have no idea what Rivera is thinking or doing. These definitely aren't the times for that. If he lost his composure, he should after the way our team was beat back to back

Looks like Ron reverted back to his old self. No emotion at all 

I think benching White is just procedure at this point and will make no impact on the team at all. Rivera had the same plan as last season but the only difference is the front 7 and offense is not holding up there bargain of the deal. We will beat bad teams this year but the good ones are going to stop us until our lines begin to play real football.

I'm starting to get nervous that Ron is becoming the kind of coach that scapegoats certain players instead of laying in to everybody that deserves it. I mean, our oline coach shouldn't have a job, and neither should anyone on the oline outside of Kalil who btw also looks like poo out there.

Yet I never hear him talk about how they are ass and need to step up, or see him reaming them on the sidelines.

Granted I'm not at the games though so maybe he is and I just don't see it.

I'm glad someone on this team "lost their composure." Of course, this came from the same Ron Rivera who just stood there like a statue with no reaction whatsoever after 2 penalties for too many men on the field.

When you look at the owner and head coach, both of whom show less emotion or expression than a crash test dummy, it's the only sign of life when someone loses it.

Everyone on our o-line looks like garbage.

Kalil is short and his short arms make it hard for him to pass block, and his size makes him a liability on short yardage run plays.

Silatolu has never pass blocked well and doesn't appear to be playing any better than his first season. He is completely confused by stunts and blitzes.

Turner is still learning and is a constant reminder of why John Fox relied on his veteran players.

Bell is a backup RT starting at LT, so he is a liability on any pass play that takes time to develop, and god forbid if we're down a couple of scores and have to pass.

Chandler doesn't have a natural position to play on the o-line. He's been thrown out there out of sheer desperation.

Even with this mediocre o-line we would have been fine if Cam was healthy. I'm certain we were planning to use the read option heavily to disguise our problems on the o-line, but then Cam had surgery that took longer than expected to heal, and he cracked his ribs. Without the read option this offense is a joke. We can't run those Fox down hill power run plays against teams like the Steelers and Ravens, and we can't attack vertically well either.

Cam's heath will go a long way in deciding our fate this season. If his ribs and ankle heal up soon, then expect an immediate change to the read option, and designed run plays for game. Until then, we're going to have to weather the storm and hope the defense comes back to life.

Archived