• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 4 PFF Grades for Offense & D + Cumulative

MedellinHeel

OLINE needs a shake-up NOW!! 

Since the "Answer is always on the roster" bench both Bell and Chandler! Move Silatolu to LT and replace him with Velasco. Keep Turner at RG and activate Norwell to play RT!!

Silatolu *LT, Velasco *LG, Kalil *C, Turner* RG, Norwell *RT can't be Worse?  

OLINE needs a shake-up NOW!! 

Since the "Answer is always on the roster" bench both Bell and Chandler! Move Silatolu to LT and replace him with Velasco. Keep Turner at RG and activate Norwell to play RT!!

Silatolu *LT, Velasco *LG, Kalil *C, Turner* RG, Norwell *RT can't be Worse?  

Can Silatolu play T? I think we should move Bell back to RT. I'll agree with Velasco on LG, Turner at RG

Gettleman could have at least TRIED to get an OT in the draft or even after. Hurst was still left after the draft and he looked damn good yesterday. Tiny Richardson was still there after the draft but didn't even try to get him. Seantrel Henderson (who I wanted even with the red flags) is looking like a legit tackle and could have been had in the 6th and 7th round (I know we traded our 7th). There were options, Dave was just too stubborn to admit our O-line sucked at the time. And they still are stubborn to admit it, to a degree.

Just throw Foucault in there and see what happens

This. 

Cant get much worse than our current T's. 

On a side note,

If you think the Panther's OT's are poo. UNC's OT's have them beat by a country mile. 

I have never in my life saw an OT get destroyed as bad as UNC's did on Saturday. I mean every snap the DE was on the QB in near 2 seconds flat. 

Archived