• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 4 PFF Grades for Offense & D + Cumulative

MedellinHeel

RW74zqC.pngYou know its a bad day when Kalil and Olsen are in the red. Bell and Chandler smh good lord I knew we should have drafted some OT's. Fugging James Hurst was ripe for the taking. 

k03HuRP.png

Short still beasting it. Not sure why he isnt starting. Prob is our best DL right now with no Hardy and CJ going complete GHOST. 

uQfGYP4.png

Cam is having his best season passing despite the OL issues. His running / elusiveness has really fallen off though. 

Lxu7DjU.pngWho would have thought CJ would have been rated the poorest player on D this offseason? DeCoud has been terrible. Def need an upgrade at S next offseason. 

But I thought I was wrong to say Lotulelei is playing well this season?

Cam Newton has balled out this year as a passer.  So impressed with him.  Love Short too.  We have a good foundation on D.  Just need to acquire more talent in the secondary.

RW74zqC.pngYou know its a bad day when Kalil and Olsen are in the red. Bell and Chandler smh good lord I knew we should have drafted some OT's. Fugging James Hurst was ripe for the taking.

k03HuRP.png

Short still beasting it. Not sure why he isnt starting. Prob is our best DL right now with no Hardy and CJ going complete GHOST.

uQfGYP4.png

Cam is having his best season passing despite the OL issues. His running / elusiveness has really fallen off though.

Lxu7DjU.pngWho would have thought CJ would have been rated the poorest player on D this offseason? DeCoud has been terrible. Def need an upgrade at S next offseason.

Should've taken Seantrel Henderson late instead of trading a pick to get bene

I'm not one of the guys who hates on em, but seriously, how the hell are Chandler and Bell still starting at this point?  They have been blown the fug up consistently, we've screamed this, and the grades bear this out too.  Also, incredibly depressing to see CJ's production considering he is the highest paid player on the team.

Archived