• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cracking Down on this Forum

Jeremy Igo

Agreed. Between the insulting comments,nasty responses and the "english teachers" on here bitching about every period and comma, it can make for a very frustrating exprience. This should be an enjoyable place to interact with other fans and like minded adults.

The Huddle has reached its tolerance capacity for snarky responses and personal insults. There are several people in this joint that provide no real value as a huddler, haven't produced a decent thread in years, but quick to belittle others.

Personal attacks will result in a banning, and I don't care who you are. If you find yourself just replying with a two word snarky response or an attack.... you should think twice.

Time to get this place back on track. Plenty to discuss in a civil manner.

I'm very glad this post was made - this is why I often times choose to read and not reply. I assume this includes the game day chat room also? Without naming anyone, there has been some major immaturity in the chat the last 2 weeks. Is the chat usually moderated?

Agreed. Between the insulting comments,nasty responses and the "english teachers" on here bitching about every period and comma, it can make for a very frustrating exprience. This should be an enjoyable place to interact with other fans and like minded adults.

classic example: "you're" not your

however that one guy that said faught really confused the heck out of me and he was flooding the board with garbage... lol

they jumped on me because I had a typo: olione vs oline... smh innocent mistake

I'm very glad this post was made - this is why I often times choose to read and not reply. I assume this includes the game day chat room also? Without naming anyone, there has been some major immaturity in the chat the last 2 weeks. Is the chat usually moderated?

the chat is the worst. gay comments and much more... that one guy was full retard yesterday like every game day. smh

The gameday chat is a cesspit of stupidity, homophobia, and insane bitching.

And that's on a good day if we're winning.

This is part of the reason why the chat went away last year. Mods also want to enjoy watching the game and not police a few idiots in a chat room.

I used to be a chat room mod 2 years ago...  My ban finger was sore after the game.  Some people should of been perma banned from the huddle not just a chat room.... they were very sexist and racist.

Btw Jeremy, it was nice meeting you at huddle tailgate against Steelers.  I was the guy with a funny accent staying with Panthro. ;)

Archived