• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cracking Down on this Forum

Jeremy Igo

I've sent PMs and poo to mods when I was clearly being cursed out and have gotten 0 responses or anything.

Either we need more mods or the ones we have need to actually follow through with this or its just a couple of people playing favorites while other's are actually held to the fake standard being put forth here.  Is there a clear policy and if so is there a set of penalties in place?

IE...1st offense si a warning...then 1 day ban...or what? Is it just arbitrary and randomly up to however the mod feels at the time? I was given a warning for responding to a troll then that same troll kept throwing personal insults toward other people...so not sure if he was warned or banned or what....

I'm insulted here on a weekly basis. I just clicked a link where a poster called me a retard a few hours ago. I've learned not to take it personally. There was a poster here who finally got banned a year or so ago who was notorious for race baiting. I'm surprised they finally banned him because a simple thread about a bad call could turn into a 24 page superthread about race whenever he got involved. 

I've been banned here to for silly stuff. Don't insult some moderators shitty college basketball team FYI. 

I'm insulted here on a weekly basis. I just clicked a link where a poster called me a retard a few hours ago. I've learned not to take it personally. There was a poster here who finally got banned a year or so ago who was notorious for race baiting. I'm surprised they finally banned him because a simple thread about a bad call could turn into a 24 page superthread about race whenever he got involved. 

I've been banned here to for silly stuff. Don't insult some moderators shitty college basketball team FYI. 

Yup they've played favorites here from the get go so in a lot of ways this thread is very hypocritical.

Back when neg rep was here....yea you better believe you got banned if you neg repped a mod or one of his buddies.

I agree with Fox007, no organization in this forum, where is the clear cut rules everybody, including MOD's have to abide by. Need a permanent sticky thread where there is no questions asked. Here is the rules, break them, your banned, simple as that. New members will not see Zod's thread about no personal attacks. I would run a tight ship if this was my forum.

Administrator,

I've sent you 3 request in the last 3 years to remove my member title..I don't know who put it on here and I don't know how to change it.

If your going to clean up your message board, I suggest you start at the top.

LOL. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything.

Yup they've played favorites here from the get go so in a lot of ways this thread is very hypocritical.

Back when neg rep was here....yea you better believe you got banned if you neg repped a mod or one of his buddies.

Grits, Queen Taraqah, I'm surprised they finally got the boot because those two internet losers were persistent trolls and like I said could generate tons and tons of traffic just by hijacking threads. 

Reasonable, semi intelligent huddle poster: I really would like to see Cam work on his reads and going through his progressions. He's got a very high celing. 

Queen Tarahaq: You don't like Cam because you go to sleep wearing confederate flag pajamas. 

boom

2 page thread turns into a 40 page race war. Traffic traffic traffic!

I agree with Fox007, no organization in this forum, where is the clear cut rules everybody, including MOD's have to abide by. Need a permanent sticky thread where there is no questions asked. Here is the rules, break them, your banned, simple as that. New members will not see Zod's thread about no personal attacks. I would run a tight ship if this was my forum.

trolling, and anonymous sh1t talking & race baiting is just the nature of the beast. Welcome to the internet. 

Mods are drunk or asleep. Business as usual.

Well they shouldn't be. I can understand someone not constantly monitoring this site, but they should be looking after the members, if it wasn't for members, no forum exists. Need to set up a time schedule for MOD's. Need guys to be on point, just like a team.

trolling, and anonymous sh1t talking & race baiting is just the nature of the beast. Welcome to the internet. 

It's not the nature of the beast if checked...I am a member of numerous boards where the above doesn't occur and if it does it's very seldom.

Archived