• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cracking Down on this Forum

Jeremy Igo

The Huddle has reached its tolerance capacity for snarky responses and personal insults. There are several people in this joint that provide no real value as a huddler, haven't produced a decent thread in years, but quick to belittle others.

Personal attacks will result in a banning, and I don't care who you are. If you find yourself just replying with a two word snarky response or an attack.... you should think twice.

Time to get this place back on track. Plenty to discuss in a civil manner.

Good. The Huddle is starting to get the same vibe it did a few years back and that was just not that fun to be around. I was about ready to leave and just come back after the next win due to all the terrible terrible shitposting.

I mean really guys? Benching Cam is the key to making our team successful? Really? Not fixing the Defense?

Really?

Good. The Huddle is starting to get the same vibe it did a few years back and that was just not that fun to be around. I was about ready to leave and just come back after the next win due to all the terrible terrible shitposting.

I mean really guys? Benching Cam is the key to making our team successful? Really? Not fixing the Defense?

Really?

nah... but we have to address that oline bro. straight out of the gate it was pressure. "knowing" Cam is hurt to some degree should mean go harder at protection. at times that oline looks defeated. certainly unlike last year. It would also help keep a healthy rb. After oline comes OC evaluation. At times he forced the run as if he just wanted to not only have limited rushing attempts like last week. They were very little check downs which should bring success considering the constant defensive rush. then that secondary must be evaluated. the longer they are on the field the more we can see the patch work. it seems as if Harper is somewhat injured, he's cutting super slow. nevertheless we need to stay ahead of Atlanta because at this rate in our division, there will be no wild card. offense scores points, defense sustains the team. and yes I feel you about some of those post. dudes here always talk crap here but its a few that are just hawking... losing has nothing to do with it...smh

Archived