• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dexter

WildBill559

The first episode was accidentally listed under the videos section at showtime.com. I'm guessing they were getting the stream set up so people can get hooked and subscribe to SHO for the rest. Thanks to that error, the first episode is everywhere. If you were not fortunate like me, you can still find it. Without giving any spoilers, I'll say that it was the best opener they've done. Lithgow is almost "Silence of the Lambs" creepy. Can't wait until episode 2 airs in October.

We watched the first episode a couple nights ago....and I still can't get into the show. I'd only previously seen the first couple of episodes of the first season and the new episode looked exactly the same. IOW....yawn. Adding a baby and sleep deprivation so you can write in a murder ain't really groundbreaking.

It never really was too ground breaking, but that's never really bothered me. I've preferred the simpler differences from the books, which can get over the top IMO. Some people here have said that season 2 was the best season and I know a couple people who thought season 1 dragged along until episode 8. It may need to grow on you. A buddy at work was the same way.

Archived