• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Ravens Edition

Jeremy Igo

Whose gonna chew out Rivera then? he's responsible for the lack of discipline and there is no excuse to have 12 people on the field to give the Ravens a free first down after a 3 and out.

He's a lost HC who knows defense and not much else. It was up to him to make sure TC got tightened up and turned around.

You know what was really good?

The very high number of 89 Carolina Panthers jersey.

What is not true on the huddle was true in this stadium. *cheers*

Myself i have only one Jersey a N° 89..

I was kind of happy when i saw Smitty playing with his favorite rag doll, Harper.

So the answer to your Question Jeremy is Harper. ;)

Rivera coaches best when his back is against the wall.  Every year.  Gettleman and Richardson need to sit him down and say if your team goes on a big losing streak (which they look primed to do), then you'll be canned mid-season.  Maybe things would actually turn around.  The players seem to like him and would probably play harder if they thought he'd actually get fired (see: 2013)

Wow. That shot of Cam watching Smitty in the distance says so much.

It makes me wonder if Cam realizes how much Smitty's fire works both sides of the coin...it can burn you out but it also can motivate you when the game is on the line and help you regroup. What I am not seeing is that regrouping during the last two games when momentum has swung away from us. This photo makes me sad.

Archived