• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something To Make You Smile

chknwing

Sweet. Another meaningless look good stat. I love how every game I go in thinking "When is cam gonna get benched for anderson in the 4th when we down a hundred point"

Good thing he is getting stats while we're getting blown out.

uh… it was a game-tying score. don't minimize it.

Could think for a second what it could be for Cam and KB if we had an oline that can give him more time in the pocket and we had a good running game. Cam and KB would be off the chain.This is why if DG has any brains right now. He would be using the first 3 picks of the draft on olineman to give Cam some protection. That or shell out some money for a a good tackle or two. Because if not then having Cam and KB is a waste of time.

uh… it was a game-tying score. don't minimize it.

What about last week?

Phil, my point is, it's meaningless in the big picture if we're getting blown out like this. His game-tying TD didn't turn the game in our favor. We still got blown out and got little to nothing together offensively thereafter. I don't take solace in that...

What about last week?

Phil, my point is, it's meaningless in the big picture if we're getting blown out like this. His game-tying TD didn't turn the game in our favor. We still got blown out and got little to nothing together offensively thereafter. I don't take solace in that...

KB's first touchdown from cam newton = progression in chemistry-building between the two guys who remain the hope of this season

KB's first touchdown from cam newton = progression in chemistry-building between the two guys who remain the hope of this season

Yeah, I know...

It's just hard to feel good about anything when it appears everything OTHER than that is in absolute shambles with this team.

Yeah, I know...

It's just hard to feel good about anything when it appears everything OTHER than that is in absolute shambles with this team.

i know, i've been battering chuck all day mostly because he deserves it for being a moron but partly because i'm in a foul, blackened mood

Archived