• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My 2 Cents

chknwing

welp, everyone is creating threads, I dont want to feel left out.  I think carolina got full of themselves after the first 2 games.  While that may win a few games, it wont win a championship.  I wonder if Rivera is allowing this team to regress, so he can empty the cup of their egos and fill it with determination to win his way.  Also, I wonder if its a msg being sent to the owner that if you want to win games you have to play your best players, regardless of whose feelings you hurt by doing it.  Its obvious Rivera did not agree with Hardy being forced to take a leave with pay.  flame away now but yeah I'm drinking heavily after that disaster and prolly wont care.

I completely expected us to get our asses handed to us by Steve smith. I knew he would torch our secondary which is mediocre at best. He had too much motivation and determination for him to not go off. All the people who were trash talking 89, eat crow. He's the best panther ever, be grateful for what he's done in a panthers uniform and quit slandering him because you're salty he's still better than anyone in our WR core. Kelvin is great but isn't as good as smith as of now.

Archived