• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello

The Cat Pack

My name is Bob or Robert, either one you prefer. I am not usually on social websites, but I do enjoy some sports. I live in the mountians of WNC were the coverage of the Panthers is'nt that great, in fact I did'nt even know Smith had an injury until yesterday! Anyway, I guess I'm introducing myself on here I have'nt been a fan of the NFL since the late sixties, sventies, and eighties. I kind of got away from the NFL for awhile but I try to support the hometown team, I watch a few games a year. Sorry about the screwed up name on here, as you can see I don't post much on social networks! Hello to all

Welcome... I was in WNC last week, they have to pipe in the sunshine out there don't they?

Get a dish and get NFLN.

Yea, you are right about the sunshine being piped in allright, but I already have Direct TV and the NFL Network. I only seem to watch it when they are showing the old NFL films with Steve Sabol and all the old games they show alot. The newscast around here don't show a great deal of what is going on in Spartanburg, SC during training camp, but what happened was I started to become a huge baseball fan, and started watching that until October. Hockey would start two weeks later and all my money was going towards the Baseball package and the Hockey package! Don't hold it against me, but in September when the NFL really got going I was getting into the thick of all the Baseball races up to the end of the season! Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Yea, you are right about the sunshine being piped in allright, but I already have Direct TV and the NFL Network. I only seem to watch it when they are showing the old NFL films with Steve Sabol and all the old games they show alot. The newscast around here don't show a great deal of what is going on in Spartanburg, SC during training camp, but what happened was I started to become a huge baseball fan, and started watching that until October. Hockey would start two weeks later and all my money was going towards the Baseball package and the Hockey package! Don't hold it against me, but in September when the NFL really got going I was getting into the thick of all the Baseball races up to the end of the season! Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Yeah, I hear you... the NFL will pick up now and you should get all the info you want... out here on the coast we have zero local coverage of the Panther's too. I get almost 100% of my info from the net.

Archived