• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stop making moronic topics.

Jeremy Igo

I tried to reply to you in your awful thread, and ask that you admit it was an emotional thread creation, and that it was a mistake, and we could move forward amicably. You obviously agreed it was a bad idea, as you deleted the thread yourself.

And then you come in here and start picking fights and calling names, which is unnecessary.

Lol revisionist history.

You're only making this version up because the thread is deleted now. So sad... all mods can still see it. You did no such thing. You trolled it from jump street and demanded someone lock it for you, personally.

And you calling a legitimate thread "dumb" and sarcastically paralleling the OP of said thread to someone who would murder their families and commit suicide NOT picking a fight?

Quit being a douche.

Still sour about the Gettleman/Smitty debate and Smitty ate our lunch today, so I know you're extra salty.

No need to troll...

Lol revisionist history.

You're only making this version up because the thread is deleted now. So sad... all mods can still see it. You did no such thing. You trolled it from jump street and demanded someone lock it for you, personally.

No, I tried to reply and it said I don't have permission to reply to locked threads. I tried twice thinking it was a mistake. You thought it was garbage as well obviously, because you deleted it. Deleting it obviously wasn't to make me happy as I know you love me so much, so why did you delete it? Because you knew it was an awful idea.

You get really, really, really emotional during games, I get it. Your passion is to be commended.

But you don't need to come out and start making personal insults toward me. You are a mod and should know better.

Maybe from now on during gamedays you should just take a break and watch the game away from Internet access. You might find your day a whole lot better.

Xoxoxo,

Montsta

No, I tried to reply and it said I don't have permission to reply to locked threads. I tried twice thinking it was a mistake. You thought it was garbage as well obviously, because you deleted it. Deleting it obviously wasn't to make me happy as I know you love me so much, so why did you delete it? Because you knew it was an awful idea.

You get really, really, really emotional during games, I get it. Your passion is to be commended.

But you don't need to come out and start making personal insults toward me. You are a mod and should know better.

Maybe from now on during gamedays you should just take a break and watch the game away from Internet access. You might find your day a whole lot better.

Xoxoxo,

Montsta

Does thst make you feel better big man?

Lol. You said you posted in the thread and asked if it was not a bad idea/reactionary.

When I pointed out we can still see it, now you say that you "tried" to post it and it wouldn't allow you to. Totally seems like a credible dude.

Your trolling attempts are lame. Maybe you should take your own advice when it comes to any threads or games that may allude to Steve Smith, Gettleman, the Ravens, or personnel decisions in general.

And I didn't delete the thread because I thought better of it, lol... the thread is legit... see the three or four other threads saying the exact same thing now that you coincidentally haven't felt compelled to post in begging for a lock... maybe because you don't have a personal beef with those posters?

I deleted the thread because you and KG whined, bitched, and derailed it in a matter of two posts.

Does thst make you feel better big man?

Lol. You said you posted in the thread and asked if it was not a bad idea/reactionary.

When I pointed out we can still see it, now you say that you "tried" to post it and it wouldn't allow you to. Totally seems like a credible dude.

Your trolling attempts are lame. Maybe you should take your own advice when it comes to any threads or games that may allude to Steve Smith, Gettleman, the Ravens, or personnel decisions in general.

And I didn't delete the thread because I thought better of it, lol... the thread is legit... see the three or four other threads saying the exact same thing now that you coincidentally haven't felt compelled to post in begging for a lock... maybe because you don't have a personal beef with those posters?

I deleted the thread because you and KG whined, bitched, and derailed it in a matter of two posts.

Out of anyone, I don't think Montsta is a troll. Hell, crap talk me before him.

Archived