• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pics from Today's camp

Salescall

get an account at photobucket (easiest to use, imo) and host them there then you can post them. you will get a link for each picture.

the little picture with a mountain and a little block on the corner above the posting message block is what you click to post the image and you'll just paste the link in there.

I really dont hope RB's break a lot of tackles on us because we're so focused on ripping the ball out rather than wrapping up

God I love D.Will hahaha

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw that first pic pop up. Not just break tackles but get an extra couple yards.

Great pics! Looks like the little lady has a nice eye for sports!

I'm really worried about the O-linemen making it to the LBs. Look at pic #4. Davis is engaged and Beason is about to be.

Nah, look at where the ballcarrier is. Beason has a step on his man and in the right the direction. At worst his arm will be tangled up and itll be difficult to make the wrap but not the stop. It could open up a pretty big lane to the ballcarriers right, but Marshall is in posistion to stop that one albeit a couple yards too late.

Archived