• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo and Cotchery Full Practice Participation

Jeremy Igo

Use both. More options the better. I'm interested to see if that was Cam first time passing to 7 different people. That clearly shows me he's seeing the field much better. Let's see if the coaching staff have common sense to do that

Good point. I think Cam sees the field better because he doesn't want to run. He never got to the 3rd read much before because he would use his legs

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

philly brown had more catches in one game than edwards has had in his career.

that is no exaggeration.

Armanti Edwards actual stats as a receiver over three and a quarter seasons as a Panther:

- 5 receptions for 121 yards, 3 rushes for 7 yards

Philly Brown's stats in the last two games:

- 7 receptions for 66 yards, 1 rush for 11 yards

All of Edwards stats actually occurred in a single season, specifically 2012.  The yardage stat is a little skewed because Edwards had one catch go 82 yards.  It took four catches to get the remaining 39. 

Also worth noting that those stats took five games to compile as he never caught more than one pass in any single game.

I'd like to see Philly Brown in the game more as a WR on offense like others have said. Put him in the game plan to help open things up. We need that.

If/When he catches a few of those down field balls, then they'll have to respect his speed and open things up for others... including the Running game.

Use the talent we have.

Archived