• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roman Harper..... Shots Fired!

Jeremy Igo

resposting the same non factual comments doesn't change a thing.

resposting? your last reply showed that you didn't even read what i wrote...or you're just too thick to comprehend what i was saying. please quit quoting me. i don't know you, but you obviously have nothing important to say, or nothing better to do than troll the huddle. if you quote me again with nothing to say, i will be blocking you.

why don't YOU explain the reasons for smittys departure? i have a feeling you don't want to expose yourself as to being full of delusional BS.

isn't there a tarheel game on you can go cry about? you should probably save some tears so you can cry about the ravens loss tomorrow as well. 

heel31ok, keep trolling!! as for the rest of the huddle, KEEP POUNDING!! 

resposting? your last reply showed that you didn't even read what i wrote...or you're just too thick to comprehend what i was saying. please quit quoting me. i don't know you, but you obviously have nothing important to say, or nothing better to do than troll the huddle. if you quote me again with nothing to say, i will be blocking you.

why don't YOU explain the reasons for smittys departure? i have a feeling you don't want to expose yourself as to being full of delusional BS.

isn't there a tarheel game on you can go cry about? you should probably save some tears so you can cry about the ravens loss tomorrow as well. 

heel31ok, keep trolling!! as for the rest of the huddle, KEEP POUNDING!! 

it has been explained many times but I guess you missed it , I see why you needed to repost because you need others to repost several times to understand. I see you have a feeling which you confuse for fact. if you don't want me to quote you stop posting.

The Tar Heel game comes on tonight.you really have a problem with the simple things don't you. I don't care if the Ravens lose.

Harper hasn't been able to cover anyone for years. The only thing he's done to contain/cover Smith in recent history is to hit him late after a TD then run away like a total and complete bitch while his teammate Jenkins receives a beatdown for what he (Harper) did. Hell, he showed more jets running away from Smith than he did on the actual play.

Expecting him to do much more than provide run support is asking to be disappointed.

Archived