• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Behind Enemy Lines - Ravens

Jeremy Igo

Our already anemic offense now has a lot of players hurt. Shula is pretty bad even with a healthy Cam. Defense can't score points and stop point from being scored. We get beat.

we suck this years a rebuilding year well be dominate in acouple years were still years removed you got to look back at the panthers team that went to the superbowl and compare, we have a linebacker corp, we have a defensive line we have a qb , we have a #1 wr , we have a great tight end.

What we dont have that we had in the superbowl year is good safetys, good corners. Dominate running back dangelo and stewart are done basically , we do have tolbert though. We are missing a#2 wr, and we are missing a oline until that we will be rebuilding through the draft i say in 3 or 4 years we will win it all but for now we got to bare will the rebuilding years

Ravens 30- Panteras 12.

The offense sucks and cant stay on the field and the d gets tired and well you get the idea. Hope im severely wrong.

You know what is an interesting stat on this?

The Panthers are 14th in the league as far as Time of Possession per Drive. Maybe that stat can be manipulated but I can't see how at the moment. Just doesn't seem that the Panthers staying on the field is as big of an issue as some may think. I will say that they are also 29th in 3 and outs. Maybe I am analyzing that wrong but it sounds like once they can get a first down, they seem to start clicking on their drives. 

Another interesting stat:

Panthers currently have the worst Redzone defense in the league.

Pitt was a team with something to prove, and we weren't.  They just showed up and stripped our strength away from us, and as injuries piled up in the game, we got away from our run game.  I think this last game will work as a game to refocus us.  Our Pass D was actually good the first 2 games, our run game has been weak all year, look for that to be the focus the week and look for Williams/Reaves to have some good tough runs.  On the defensive side, as much as it's terrible to lose TD (he is a pro bowler), we do have competent Backers in Klein and Blackburn, and we run a lot out of the Nickel.  On the Line, yea, we are short hardy, but we still have Star, KK, and Big Money, and I bet you that CJ is gonna have a monster game, he's focused and pissed.  Also, the Ravens are without their starting LT, and everyone knows they have lost their starting RB, and the other ones haven't set the world on fire.  We're gonna win this game.

I don't think so

The Panthers break up the season into 4 quarters. Losing this Sunday would put them at 2-2 for the first quarter, hardly an emergency situation.

3-1 this quarter sounds so much better though, doesn't it?

Hey John, it's been a while. Enjoying the mountain air?

I think the 3-4 defenses have such a variety and complexity that our offensive line had yet to overcome. It takes a lot of verbal and non verbal communication to get on all the proper blocks against such a 3-4; I believe once our line gets that formed-over-time trust with one another we can handle a 3-4 just as well as the 4-3.

This game is the mouthwash of the season, to get rid of the bad taste left from last game. The panthers should not let their guard down anymore by any means. I swear, our team just enjoooooys proving all the analysts wrong, for better or worse.

wash our mouths out with the blood (and guts) of ravens... im all for it

hey look... my 1000th post!

Archived