• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

September 13 game

Hairless Cat

Whats the purpose of ragging a guy who wont even play in the game?

If Vick was playing THEN HELL YEAH-

BUT HE IS NOT GOING TO PLAY THE GAME-- whats the reasoning for it?

(its just going to make our fanbase look like idiots and piss off the eagles)

Well that's the point isn't it?

For the record, I won't be a part of it, he's done his time and while I despise him, it's time to move on...

Whats the purpose of ragging a guy who wont even play in the game?

If Vick was playing THEN HELL YEAH-

BUT HE IS NOT GOING TO PLAY THE GAME-- whats the reasoning for it?

(its just going to make our fanbase look like idiots and piss off the eagles)

Let's get something straight......I don't give a poo about vick.

He is now an Egirl and I hate the Egirls. I love to talk poo to their fat-ass, chessesteak eating, greaseball fans.

"I'd like to show my gratification to Andy Reid and the Eagles organization for this opportunity..."

Shouldn't it be gratitude?

A lawyer, Vick is not.

I at least give the man respect in that he has so far not declared bankruptcy and is working with his creditors to repay all debts. They have a structure in place for him to pay people back. I don't know how he's gonna do it though, because that $1.6M this year will be more like $1.2 when you factor in suspension time and more like $700K after taxes. And there is no way the Iggles pick up that $5.2M option for next year.

So really his only chance is to try to kick ass in whatever wacky formation they put him in, and try and earn another 1 year contract after this season from a club that he can go in and compete for a starting job. Say he does well and they want to keep him and sign him to a 3-5 year deal after that for maybe $20-30M. So the next time Vick could be a starter with a fairly long term locked in contract could be 3 years from now, which is 5 years (when you include the prison time) from what I would say was the prime years for a guy who's livelihood is his legs, not his pure QB skills. Could be a very tough road ahead for this young man.

Archived