• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers injuries, Steve Smith, Cam's Attire, Football Movies

Jeremy Igo

I haven’t listened yet but did use your little Amazon link to buy some USMC swag. Keep mentioning and pushing the Amazon link in the forums and pod cast. I’m a fan of Joe Rogan’s pod cast, you should check it. He has some good sponsorship.  

Can't believe how much of a big deal folks make about everything Cam. I guess he's way more interesting to talk about than some other QBs. To bad it's always with a high mighty attitude of how he should act as if he needs to seek advice from boring folks.

For as well as Cam dresses, I find it highly dubious that anyone in the media would make a big deal how dresses on one occasion.

It's almost like, you wait, and wait, and wait, and wait........; till you finally find the occasion to rip how the guy dresses (to go along with any other insignificant thing).

And I'm talking about the National media. I didn't listen to the Podcast.

For as well as Cam dresses, I find it highly dubious that anyone in the media would make a big deal how dresses on one occasion.

It's almost like, you wait, and wait, and wait, and wait........; till you finally find the occasion to rip how the guy dresses (to go along with any other insignificant thing).

And I'm talking about the National media. I didn't listen to the Podcast.

That's because Cam has more swag than them and can think outside of the box.

Many of them, especially the blacks who claim they like Cam, simply say what they are told to say for a paycheck.

Only keeping it real. Tire of the obvious intensional ignorance shown to the kid.

Archived