• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After 3 games, Andrew Luck is on pace to throw for 5,000 yds and 50 TDs

gettlemanjack

Yeah, he's kicking serious ass in Fantasy. I wish some people on this board would get over the hate. Luck is elite, period. He broke Cam's record and might do it again. Just have to face it, we have a good one and so do the Colts.

Yeah...I am sure if Luck was scrutinized as much as some of the inferior qbs, we'll see the truth. SMH

fun fact: last Sunday, Luck just passed up Vince Young in career NFL passing yards. Vince Young was a 2-time Pro Bowler (2006, 2009), the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, and was drafted #3 overall (the #1 QB taken)

Lol, I like how Vince Young's accomplishments are rattled off like he was a good QB or something.  These were Vince Young's stats the two years he made it to the Pro Bowl:

2006: 2,199 passing yards, 51.5 completion %, 6.16 AVG, 12 passing TDs, 13 INTs, 552 rushing yards, 7 rushing TDs, 12 fumbles

2009: 1,879 passing yards, 58.7 completion %, 7.26 AVG, 10 passing TDs, 7 INTs, 281 rushing yards, 2 rushing TDs, 8 fumbles

... and those were his "Pro Bowl" years. :lol:

Cam surpassed that jabroni statistically by the 3rd game in his 3rd season as well.

Lol, I like how Vince Young's accomplishments are rattled off like he was a good QB or something.  These were Vince Young's stats the two years he made it to the Pro Bowl:

2006: 2,199 passing yards, 51.5 completion %, 6.16 AVG, 12 passing TDs, 13 INTs, 552 rushing yards, 7 rushing TDs, 12 fumbles

2009: 1,879 passing yards, 58.7 completion %, 7.26 AVG, 10 passing TDs, 7 INTs, 281 rushing yards, 2 rushing TDs, 8 fumbles

... and those were his "Pro Bowl" years. :lol:

Cam surpassed that jabroni statistically by the 3rd game in his 3rd season as well.

Cam had more passing yards and TDs his rookie year than Young had in both those seasons

Archived