• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

October 19th 2003

teeray

Sounds good. I respect your optimism. I'm more of a realist and realistically we are facing some tough times ahead. I hope we win all 8 of these next 8 games, but its not realistic with the injuries we have on this team.

We don't have to win the next 8 in a row.

Being optimistic and being a realist are not mutually exclusive.

At the end of the day, I don't think it is unrealistic to say that we are 2-1 and are good enough to play with anyone, even with the injuries.

The entire point is that one bad game doesn't define this team. How we respond will

I like the thinking, but you can make analogies a million different ways. You can also do:

In 2008 the Panthers were rolling and looking for homefield advantage throughout for the first time. Then they played an SNF game against the Giants and had a crushing loss that was followed up in a few weeks by the Arizona playoff game.

That Giants game was a tough hard fought game. I think we had a couple d-linemen out that night as well. Giants ran the ball right up the gut on us.

Archived