• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvins TD

chknwing

You're the Al Bundy type. You scored 4 TDs in a single game. You're re-living your glory days spouting nonsense like you know more than anyone. The game is about throwing the football to the most open guy. It's not about style. Most slant passes or passes in the middle can only be completed by throwing the receiver open and Cam have no problem throwing them. That's how I know you have no idea what you're talking about. Throwing open my ass!

People like to hash that like they know what they are talking about? Cam does not throw receivers open? Basic QBing will require that you throw most balls before the receiver gets there. I mean just go and look at Cam's TD passes. On most of them, you can see the ball in the air before the receiver turns his head. Check out his TD pass to Olsen in last year's MNF against NE. Even his TD pass last Sunday.

People who say that about Cam have no idea about QBing unless you are talking RW who mostly scrambles to get WR open before throwing.

I dont get this love people have for Cam. I like Cam also, dont get me wrong but DA gives us our best chance to win at this point in time, next year will be a totally different story with Cam truely at 100%.

Umm no. I like DA but no.

KB would've had an earlier TD if he doesn't mistime his jump. All this nonsense about DA needs to stop; he almost blew a game against a team that just got torched by 50 points.

Yep.

Like I've said KB isn't going to come down with EVERY jump ball type throw. He mis timed Cam's and didn't get turned around quick enough, he catches DA's and suddenly DA is a better QB. DA was asked to make ONE throw against Tampa (worst team in NFL) and he threw what should've been a pick 6 costing us the game. The TD toss he had to Kelvin was 100% Kelvin making a GREAT play on the ball.

Haters gonna hate. Cam is to the NFL what LeBron is to the NBA. You either love him or hate him and there's no middle ground. The haters love to come chirp when the Panthers lose regardless of how it happens.

I think we all know deep down that DA gives us our best chance to win, but I suppose there are more important things in the NFL than winning afterall. I guess "developing" a young QB (a banged up one at that) is more important than winning.

DA can't prevent 40 on D and even with him he won't put up 40 with our wr and no run game we are built to score 20-25 and hold them to 14

Archived