• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvins TD

chknwing

I think we all know deep down that DA gives us our best chance to win, but I suppose there are more important things in the NFL than winning afterall. I guess "developing" a young QB (a banged up one at that) is more important than winning.

all in favor of IP ban...

DA was money on that pass.

I keep pondering if DA started the whole 2nd half would the outcome be different?

You could have had Peyton Manning at QB, and we would have been battling from behind all night.

The Panthers touted #1 defense looked like the Jaguars defense until they had their backs against the goal line. Then that stopped after the defense was wore out in the second half. Horrible defensive game plan. No defensive adjustments. The steelers were dancing in the backfield to work that DL throughout the game and make the Panthers LBs commit early to a lane. Teams tried to do that to the Panthers last season, but we had this one player the would come barreling down the DL and blowing that strategy up down the line of scrimmage. That would be Hardy and now we have no DL that makes a RB pay for dancing in the backfield.

I hope the defense gets corrected, because the Steelers just showed the league how to exploit the Panthers front 7. All I can hope is that it was poor preparation and game planning by the coaches that led to all the misreads on defense.

all in favor of IP ban...

Ok, give me your reasoning on why Cam gives us a better chance than DA? Cam was such a good QB because of the monster rushing stats and rushing TDs he had. Do this, go look at Cam's stats, look at STRICKLY the passing stats and passing TDs, THATS the Cam we are going to have for the future. He is not a dynamic rusher anymore and now Ds know this.

This 5.3 YPC, 8 rushing TDs and several hundred rushing yds season from Cam is done. The entire offense looked day and night different with DA at Tampa bay and when Cam took back over.

First the excuse with DA was "its only pre season!" Then he plays in a real game that matters, he looks like Peyton Manning, all in 113 degree weather in a hostile environment might I add and now the excuse is "but its only Tampa Bay and they suck". I could understand if DA looked terrible and I was still calling him for to start, but thats not the case. I just want us to win, pure and simpe

Ok, give me your reasoning on why Cam gives us a better chance than DA? Cam was such a good QB because of the monster rushing stats and rushing TDs he had. Do this, go look at Cam's stats, look at STRICKLY the passing stats and passing TDs, THATS the Cam we are going to have for the future. He is not a dynamic rusher anymore and now Ds know this.

This 5.3 YPC, 8 rushing TDs and several hundred rushing yds season from Cam is done. The entire offense looked day and night different with DA at Tampa bay and when Cam took back over.

First the excuse with DA was "its only pre season!" Then he plays in a real game that matters, he looks like Peyton Manning, all in 113 degree weather in a hostile environment might I add and now the excuse is "but its only Tampa Bay and they suck". I could understand if DA looked terrible and I was still calling him for to start, but thats not the case. I just want us to win, pure and simpe

in the spoiler tags is a human dick and it's a more substantive post than anything you've said ever

jk but charlottepanther sucks

We scored two TDs vs a weak TB team. Some of you make it seem like we put up 35 points on them.

And have you forgotten the Lions game? 280 yards vs a good Lions defense, but no Cam isn't a good passer.

We scored two TDs vs a weak TB team. Some of you make it seem like we put up 35 points on them.

And have you forgotten the Lions game? 280 yards vs a good Lions defense, but no Cam isn't a good passer.

But yet we cant do crap against a weaker Pittsburgh D. No doubt our O line played like utter poo lastnight, but did you not see Cam lastnight? Sure his stats looked ok but all it took was one hit and he was rattled all game, injuries are serious business. Its not only about the physical aspect, its the mental aspect. Words cant describe the mental inpact injuries have and how it can change your whole game on a mental level.

Cam was slow getting up everytme he went on the ground, it wasnt even a big hit. Even the play where he got tripped and fell, he was slow getting up

in the spoiler tags is a human dick and it's a more substantive post than anything you've said ever

jk but charlottepanther sucks

I dont get this love people have for Cam. I like Cam also, dont get me wrong but DA gives us our best chance to win at this point in time, next year will be a totally different story with Cam truely at 100%.

24 for 34 230yds 6.8ypa 2tds da at bucs

22for 34 281yds 8.3ypa 1td cam vs lions

24 for 35 250yds 7.1ypa 1td cam vs steelers

Yeah bro those pure passing stats are soooooo one sided it's absolutely obvious!!!! You're totally right.

Never mind that Cam was facing pressure all day with his line playing like balls, has a broken rib and a bum ankle.....Had fuging TWO udfas, one a rookie, starting at WR. But yeah it's totally obvious that DA is better

But yet we cant do crap against a weaker Pittsburgh D. No doubt our O line played like utter poo lastnight, but did you not see Cam lastnight? Sure his stats looked ok but all it took was one hit and he was rattled all game, injuries are serious business. Its not only about the physical aspect, its the mental aspect. Words cant describe the mental inpact injuries have and how it can change your whole game on a mental level.

Cam was slow getting up everytme he went on the ground, it wasnt even a big hit. Even the play where he got tripped and fell, he was slow getting up

Hey look SuperJ's twin speaking on his behalf except you want a white quarterback while SuperJ wants black WRs.

post-6961-141144558668_thumb.jpg

post-6961-141144558668_thumb.jpg

Archived