• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvins TD

chknwing

I think DA understands better on where to put the ball for Kelvin. That was text book ball placement. If you watch some of Kelvins catches from cam, many are Kelvin making a great play on a poor throw.

Cam may understand placement but executing is a different story.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think DA understands better on where to put the ball for Kelvin. That was text book ball placement. If you watch some of Kelvins catches from cam, many are Kelvin making a great play on a poor throw.

Cam placed a perfect one for him too....Kelvin did a horrible job on it

Cam placed a perfect one for him too....Kelvin did a horrible job on it

This repeated!

KB should have had 2 TDs last night. He mistimed his jump on the Cam throw, and even after that, he still got his hands on the ball. He just dropped it. So, we can stop this DA knows how to throw to KB better crap. KB has just dropped more of Cams passes.

This repeated!

KB should have had 2 TDs last night. He mistimed his jump on the Cam throw, and even after that, he still got his hands on the ball. He just dropped it. So, we can stop this DA knows how to throw to KB better crap. KB has just dropped more of Cams passes.

That just raises the question on why KB tried harder on DA's passes? Is Cam a leader or would the players prefer to have DA in the game?

Archived