• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Steelers Edition

Jeremy Igo

That facemask picture pisses me off. I know I'm a homer, but it seems like teams are getting away with murder week in and week out against us this year.

This crap has been going on for years. We get fuged all the time at home. For example last night: face mask, block in back on returns, leading with the helmet hits, helmet to helmet hits, roughing the passer. All, no calls.

Great recap Jeremy. And as Always great photo's.

I didn't like the officiating at all, especially in the first half. The extra curricular activity wasn't very fun to watch either. late hits not call, and man, I think there was a Philly Brown tackle about 6 yards into the Steelers bench, and the Cam run where he was out of bounds by the first tackler, and the 2nd leaped adn blasted him in the back 4-6 yards into the Panthers bench.

But, those wouldn't have changed anything as the team overall wasn't all together there. Seemed the Defense was over aggressive (or as it was put on WFNZ by someone, the Steelers RB's were patient) Our Run game, as non-existent as it was in the beginning of the game could have opened up if they kept at it. Sadly the ball was thrown as lot more than I expected it to be. (though in the second half, I understood it)

Here's to a quick recovery for all our teams players, and a real chip on their shoulders to play smart patient and hard nosed football next weekend. I'll be there screaming for them in Bmore as I did on Sunday!

Great pics...like always.

It is alway amazing to see the locked in energy that a photo has that no video ever can duplicate.

I would add Decoud's lack of run aggression but Roman Harper's misreads coupled with his lack of speed in pursuit. i saw the back of 41 a lot and wondered how Captian was doing...and why I am seeing Harper in a Panther uniform.

Archived