• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Steelers Edition

Jeremy Igo

Aside from the fumble on the punt return, philly impressed me with his sure hands in the receiving game. We have a pretty good receiving Corp. Cam doesn't look like himself at all and I believe that we do miss GH. Our line was God awful. We had no running game and we could not stop their running game. We lost the turnover battle and and gave up too many big plays. Let's hope that Smitty and his new gang don't embarrass us. I really don't know what to expect.

I noticed the crowd chanting Luuuuuke when Klien made a play too. It was somewhat embarrassing!

they do it when pretty much any of the linebackers make a tackle. i find it most embarrassing/hilarious when they chant LUUUUKE when TD makes the tackle. how do you mistake a white Keuch for black TD?! not trying to be racist but damn people open your eyes

The answer IS on the roster. Our OL held up against McCoy and Suh in back to back weeks. Last night, for some reason, we let those damn Steelers dominate the trenches. I don't wanna keep hearing about how Bell sucks. If anyone is gonna bash Bryon, then they better bash Kalil too.

I didn't name names. As a collective unit they were terrible against the 3 4

I don't believe the answer is on the roster. You do. Your right. I will say I believe we have one. Player that would start on any other teams line

Archived