• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

we are 2-1

teeray

29 of the 32 teams have at least one loss.

We killed ourselves with penalties on both sides of the ball, had two crucial turnovers, other team had 10 days to prepare and brood over losing to arch rival and a team that I think is a pretty good team even if not as good as a few years ago. Those are mistakes we have largely avoided for a while now.

We had no real healthy RBs and our #2 WR was out.

Poo happens, sometimes you crap the bed and have a terrible, no good game.

We are still 2-1 which is better than 1-3 which is where we stood last year.

The things that really killed us are the things we have been so good at for about 24 games now. Taking care of the ball, avoiding penalties, and playing great defense.

So have trouble sleeping tonight, be grumpy tomorrow, then get the fug over it. Because Papa Smurf is coming next weekend, and he is going to be fired up

If we make it to week 12 alive, we'll be a tough football team ready for the playoffs.

I think these next 7 or 8 games will test us. I'd rather find out if we are contenders or pretenders now rather than in the playoffs.

Hell, next week might tell us what we need to know. Should be a good match up.

....We are still 2-1 which is better than 1-3 which is where we stood last year.

This has been my comfort for the night.  Before this season started, all I wanted was to not start 0-2, 1-3, etc again.  Did not like the performance all around at all tonight and really thought the Panthers would be 3-0 but will take 2-1 cause this is the first season in a looooong time the Panthers have not dug themselves a hole after the first couple of games.  

Next week will tell us a lot, and would like to see them rebound nicely with a win.    

None of that helps our OL blocking.

Neither does getting behind by double digits letting other team pin their ears back.

Our bad oline blocking also doesn't change the fact we are still 2- 1 and in fine shape.

We got a tough schedule. This season will be a grind. But if you don't think we have a chance to make the playoffs you havent been paying attention

I watched the game. This team really needs a solid RB so they can mix it up. Both Cam and Anderson was plagued with the lack of no Rb. And because the team lack a solid RB,the plays look very one dimensional.Cam catches the ball, sits in the pocket and looks for an open receiver.

Just like Cam, Anderson first drive was impressive, but was forced to throw to get the extra two instead of giving it off and running it into.

29 of the 32 teams have at least one loss.

We killed ourselves with penalties on both sides of the ball, had two crucial turnovers, other team had 10 days to prepare and brood over losing to arch rival and a team that I think is a pretty good team even if not as good as a few years ago. Those are mistakes we have largely avoided for a while now.

We had no real healthy RBs and our #2 WR was out.

Poo happens, sometimes you crap the bed and have a terrible, no good game.

We are still 2-1 which is better than 1-3 which is where we stood last year.

The things that really killed us are the things we have been so good at for about 24 games now. Taking care of the ball, avoiding penalties, and playing great defense.

So have trouble sleeping tonight, be grumpy tomorrow, then get the fug over it. Because Papa Smurf is coming next weekend, and he is going to be fired up

You hit it dead on my dude. We are still in good shape. It is early. We will learn from this game and move forward.

Archived