• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How long is the Huddle gonna defend Shula?

MedellinHeel

The offense was one of the best in the league during that time.

It was a big play offense, not a crisp one. Go back and watch Anderson's energy before the snap for most of that TB game, and you'll see what I'm talking about. When the offense was clicking, it started before the snap. Peyton Manning's energy before the snap, it's infectious.

Cam just doesn't pop before the snap. It hurts the run game more than anything else. Anderson's pre-snap energy was part of the reason DeAngelo attacked the holes like he did in Gm 1. It set the tone. Cam drags.

This is an easy fix. Don't think it matters, then you better hope for a lot of big plays, because you will never be consistent with a lethargic offense.

The problem isn't Shula, it's Cam's energy before the snap. Too slow and lethargic. Watch most QBs before the snap and they are lively and full of energy. It sets the tone. Cam drags. Change that, and the offense will get it done every night.

Has nothing to do with anything. Hope you're joking actually.

I will blame Shula for this

On the very first series, Newton is on fire throwing the ball. They are not stopping it.

On there 20 yard line with all that momentum. A run..for nothing

Being in the stadium you could feel the buzz kill

One day, he will learn to do something until they stop it. Not keep doing what you they have showed you they can stop

,,and for the love of god, can we throw a real pass to a RB that is not a screen?

I will blame Shula for this

On the very first series, Newton is on fire throwing the ball. They are not stopping it.

On there 20 yard line with all that momentum. A run..for nothing

Being in the stadium you could feel the buzz kill

One day, he will learn to do something until they stop it. Not keep doing what you they have showed you they can stop

,,and for the love of god, can we throw a real pass to a RB that is not a screen?

I think the shot to Cam's ribs was a bigger issue than that run on the opening drive

Archived