• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you relate?

Jeremy Igo

2014 Bucs = 2010 Panthers

I know, I know, we all take great joy in seeing the other teams in the south be demolished.

But just think back to 2010... when after 3 weeks we all knew the season was over.  Good lord was that awful.

Can any part of you find a little sympathy for Bucs fans? We do need them to beat the NFC North teams afterall.

I don't have to go all the way back to 2010 to relate. I had the same feeling last year after the Bills game! It blows. :thumbsd:

Hey bucs fans... sit down, I've got something to tell you.

Yeah, you know I've been thinking a lot about you.

You and me, we have a lot in common.  Your quarterbacks are like Jimmy Clausen in 2010.  Only older.

It brings sadness in my heart to see you suffer like this.

Hahaha, just kidding.  Fug you guys.

What did you guys think about Ryan and the Falcons throwing deep in the third quarter up 35-0?

I realize it was early in the third but that was the moment I actually felt a touch of sympatico

or up 35-0 in the 2nd with 1:16 until half ... Falcons tried to score again ... Just shows the class of Atlanta.

2010 Panthers = The End

2014 Bucs = The Beginning

I just don't see how they recover.  Do you guys remember that first taste of freedom?  When you escaped the watchful eye of your overbearing parents(Schiano)?  I do, and I didn't do anything except what I wanted and I suffered for it.  These guys just escaped a dictatorship and took it easy only to get their faces kicked in.  I don't feel sorry for them but I can empathize.

Question for everyone that is a true football fan.  Is Lovie Smith a good coach?  My friend and I got into an argument last evening and he was saying hes still a good coach even though his team had 9+ turnovers and gave up 56 points to the Falcons.  I just couldn't fathom myself calling a coach "good" when their whole team was not prepared and played like complete dog poo.  

What did you guys think about Ryan and the Falcons throwing deep in the third quarter up 35-0?

I realize it was early in the third but that was the moment I actually felt a touch of sympatico

They can't impose their will on a good team so rubbing it in on a beaten opponent just shows how tough they are.

I do feel bad for the Bucs, because they went out and got a "name" coach instead of a good coach, just like we did with Seiffert.  That almost never works in the NFL. 

I also feel contempt for the Falcons.  When you're beating down someone that bad, you go to the running game and eat up clock.  You don't chuck bombs.  That kind of crap has karma attached to it, and I can't wait until it comes back to haunt them.

Archived