• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you relate?

Jeremy Igo

2014 Bucs = 2010 Panthers

I know, I know, we all take great joy in seeing the other teams in the south be demolished.

But just think back to 2010... when after 3 weeks we all knew the season was over.  Good lord was that awful.

Can any part of you find a little sympathy for Bucs fans? We do need them to beat the NFC North teams afterall.

I remember that season like it was yesterday. By halftime, we already knew we had lost. I drowned my sorrows in alcoholic beverages each sunday with no hope until the next season. I have to be honest, I started to feel sorry for them last night, especially Lovie....stay strong buc fans ..We all had to go through this at some point.

2014 Bucs = 2010 Panthers

I know, I know, we all take great joy in seeing the other teams in the south be demolished.

But just think back to 2010... when after 3 weeks we all knew the season was over.  Good lord was that awful.

Can any part of you find a little sympathy for Bucs fans? We do need them to beat the NFC North teams afterall.

in 2010 we at least knew the coach was on the way out. 

Archived