• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBC/Mike Florio: Adrian Peterson most likely done in Minnesota

gettlemanjack

It’s now likely that Peterson will never wear a Vikings uniform again... after the season ends, the Vikings will move on. For a variety of reasons, including the $12.75 million he’s due to earn in 2015... the Vikings will have no choice but to move on from a man who has quickly become equal parts distraction and pariah.

The contract can’t be traded without a major restructuring, and Peterson may have no desire to finish his career with the Cowboys after getting a heaping helping of the not-so-hospitable Texas criminal justice system. In the end, Peterson will land with a team that can withstand the reaction from its fans and from the media — or with a team run by a G.M. and/or a head coach who need to win in order to save their jobs. Or maybe the Raiders.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/18/adrian-peterson-is-most-likely-done-in-minnesota/?utm_network=twitter&utm_post=3013607&utm_source=TW%20%40SNFonNBC&utm_tags=

What he did wasn't even that terrible i'm sorry. He went too far sure. The more and more i think about it the more and more i think this is a witch hunt. Child abuse? Do we know what his kid did to deserve a whooping? What if he was bullying another kid smaller than him? I don't condone it and i would never do it but this is blown out of proportion.

What he did wasn't even that terrible i'm sorry. He went too far sure. The more and more i think about it the more and more i think this is a witch hunt. Child abuse? Do we know what his kid did to deserve a whooping? What if he was bullying another kid smaller than him? I don't condone it and i would never do it but this is blown out of proportion.

The pictures show that it was excessive. He hit him in the sack too.

Archived